Skip to content
Why drunk-text an ex when you can text your mom instead?
1. This person who mistakenly revealed to their mom that they're lonely:
2. This person who combined autocorrect with liquor:
3. This person who messed up and then had to save herself the next morning:
4. This person who thought this was the time to share this "hack": Blame it on the alcohol!
i drunk texted my mom again
5. This person who ended their night on a nauseous note:
Most ppl drunk text past lovers. Me, an intellectual, drunk text my dad :)
6. This person who basically created their own life story:
7. This person who said TOO MUCH:
8. This person whose mom was not about to lose out on sleep:
Accidentally drunk texted my mom last night I guess.
9. This person who I guess loves beer a whole lot:
10. This person who was just curious:
Usually people drunk text their exes, well I drunk text my mom
11. This person who reminded her mom to never turn down:
The best part about last night was definitely when me and @andrewkielar drunk texted our moms
12. This person who planned their hangover meal in advance:
13. This person who drunkenly bullied her dad:
What happens when I drunk text my dad
14. This person who used her mom as a food alarm clock:
15. This person who wanted to share the Pixar joy with Lauren:
16. This person who was just genuinely concerned for her mom:
How single do you have to be to drunk text your mom?
17. And finally, this person who didn't even get the chance to text her dad:
Apparently I tried to drunk text my dad the other night. Didn't get very far.